Choose your arrival date
Book your stay over the phone by calling 00353861731813
Smoking in permitted areas only.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Bank Transfer, PayPal.
Earliest check in is 3.00pm. Latest check in is 7.00pm. We kindly ask that you check out by 11.00am.
- Check-in time from 3pm. Check-out is by 11am.
- Parking is in the Car Park adjacent to The Lodge communal building. There is no vehicle access to individual yurts. Valuables should not be left in cars and are the individual's responsibility.
- Lough Mardal Lodge cannot be held responsible for stolen or damaged property
- Much of Lough Mardal Lodge is on peatland which is rough terrain, guests are advised to bring sensible walking/hiking boots . Walking/hiking is at guests' own risk.
- One yurt is wheelchair accessible and can be hooked up to electricity for special needs. Please ensure to contact us prior to booking to check availability.
- There are BBQ's available for guests' use, disposable BBQ's are not permitted.
- Guests are liable for any incidental damages in Lodge or yurts
- Key & key fob to your yurt must be left in your locker in the Lobby when checking-out, there is a €40 charge if a key & fob needs to be replaced.
- Guests are asked to adhere to Lough Mardal Lodge waste, recycling and environmental policies (available in the Lodge). We try to be as Low Waste as possible. As part of this we request that guests do not bring plastic bottles of water. Our tap water is clean and pure well water and we provide glass bottles which guests are free to re-fill as often as they like for the duration of their stay.
- There is one dog-friendly yurt - ensure to notify us in advance so we can check availability (a cleaning surcharge of €20 per stay applies). Dogs are not permitted up on furniture and must not be left unattended in the yurt. They are also not permitted in the Lodge out of respect for other guests who may not feel comfortable around dogs.
- Children must be supervised at all times with particular caution around the campfire and lakes
- Swimming, fishing or any lake-based or any on-site activity is at guests' own risk
- Payment Terms: We ask for full payment at time of booking.
- Cancellation policy : Payment is fully refundable up to 30 days before arrival date, less a €10 administration fee to cover payment processing fees.